Thank you from your winner – Stevie!

stevenwrayThe event was more fun than I could have wished for! The live chats were intense with a bombardment of questions for 30 minutes straight. My office mates can confirm that I may need a new keyboard now…it got a serious pounding over the last two weeks.

I want to thank all of the students who asked questions in the chats and on the Ask part of the website, especially the ones that voted for me! I hope you got a lot out of taking part!

I thought this would be a good place to put a few highlights, so first up is my favourite question: “How did you manage to get the picture of JET whilst it was running?”. Also worth mentioning is the strangest question: “how do you like your eggs in the morning?”. It was great fun and bit tense getting into work in the morning and finding a new pile of questions, knowing my answers could win or lose me votes!

Posted on November 24, 2015 by modangela in News. Leave a comment.